Types: Contract, Full time
Skills: & diagrams using Civil 3D, At least 10 years experience, civil and structural design codes, Civil Designer, issuing civil drawings that meet client’ s needs, Problem Solver, sketches
Leads, directs and coordinates the day-to-day management of Hospitality construction projects.
Reports To: Managing Director
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Lead in the development of high-performance teams through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Develop and improve upon assigned client relationships fostering a “trusted advisor” status.
- Understand and administer IAG International’s contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to positively influence change.
- Promote IAG International’s involvement in the community to help build strategic relationships and to embrace the community in which we live and work.
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Understand, comply and advise others on Turner’s business ethics and compliance programs.
- Demonstrate high standard of persona; accountability and integrity. Mentor staff to the same high standards.
- Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures.
- Drive competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
- Work with Finance to initiate the Pay Application process and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
- Keep management informed on progress for project and budget through regularly scheduled Operations Review Meetings.
- Support and drive utilization of various IAG International initiatives.
- Promote and utilize emerging technologies and innovations to support IAG International sustainable competitive advantages.
- Provide leadership to foster an environment of diversity and inclusion
Job Requirements Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum of 10 years’ related hospitality construction experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities, proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite of programs. Must have advanced presentation skills. Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Performing this job requires the use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.